Apply Online!

Adjustment of Status Application - Family of U.S. Citizen

As a U.S. citizen, you can apply for your a green card for your spouse, your parent, and your children under 21 who are in the U.S.

Use ImmiFree to complete your immigration application. You can fill out your application online and upload all required documents. Our attorney will review and submit your application to USCIS.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.