Apply Online!

Consular Processing Application - Family of Permanent Resident

As a U.S. lawful permanent resident, you can apply for your a green card for your spouse and your unmarried children who are outside the U.S.

Use ImmiFree to complete your immigration application. You can fill out your application online and upload all required documents. Our attorney will review and submit your application to USCIS.