Apply Online!

Adjustment of Status Application - Family of Permanent Resident

As a U.S. lawful permanent resident, you can apply for your a green card for your spouse and your children under 21 who are in the U.S. and are in lawful status. You must be able to prove your family relationship and that your income satisfies minimum requirements.

Use ImmiFree to complete your immigration application. You can fill out your application online and upload all required documents. Our attorney will review and submit your application to USCIS.