Apply Online!

Marriage Immigration Application

U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents can apply for a green card for their spouses who are in the U.S. or outside the U.S. You must be able to prove your marital relationship and that your income satisfies minimum requirements.

Use ImmiFree to complete your immigration application. You can fill out your application online and upload all required documents. Our attorney will review and submit your application to USCIS.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.