Apply Online!

Consular Processing Application - Family of U.S. Citizen

As a U.S. citizen, you can apply for your a green card for your spouse, your parent, and your children who are outside the U.S.

Use ImmiFree to complete your immigration application. You can fill out your application online and upload all required documents. Our attorney will review and submit your application to USCIS.